£34000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: car/car allowance, pension, health care and bonus.
0044 161 926 2525
almost 2 years ago
One of the UK's premier house-builders is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Assistant Site Manager to join their expanding team in Wigan. For this role, you will not only be provided with the chance to grow and achieve prestigious awards, but will also be provided with a platform to adapt and improve your skill set as a manager.
My client started its course as a small, family run business and is well-renowned in the North West region. They pride themselves on producing affordable and well-built open market units as well as regularly winning NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their work. They have been in the industry for over 70 years and although they are a major developer, they have not lost sight of what is important to their purchasers. For this role, my client is offering £34,000 to £36,000 plus all the relevant benefits including car/car allowance, pension, health care and bonus.
Required skills and qualifications:-
• CSCS Card;
• 2 years' Assistant Site Manager experience;
• Good communication and organisational skills;
• First aid trained.
Your responsibilities will include:-
• To comply with building policies and procedures;
• To work in conjunction with the Site Managers to ensure that working methods are performed correctly, on time, and to the exceptional standards required;
• To co-ordinate subcontractors and material deliveries;
• To contribute to improving business putting forward any ideas for improvement and training;
• To ensure that health and safety requirements are met.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? I am looking to present you as a candidate immediately so what are you waiting for? My name is John Kirkham and I will be arranging interviews with the Construction Director and Contracts Managers for the relevant personnel as soon as possible. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here.