£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: company car, mobile and laptop, death in service, company bonus and 25 days holiday.
0044 161 926 2525
almost 2 years ago
Would you like to work for one of the largest award winning independent housebuilders within the North West? Then look no further. My client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding close-knit team.
With their head offices based in the Manchester area, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a multi-million pound turnover covering all sectors from industrial to city centre offices to residential properties. They are currently constructing some of the best schemes in the region and strive to win more awards along the way.
For this role, my client is not only offering the chance to join a company who looks after and retains all their best staff in turn leaving a very low staff turnover, they are also offering a fantastic salary and benefits package consisting of a £55,000 to £65,000 salary, company car, fuel for work mileage, mobile and laptop, death in service, company bonus and 25 days holiday.
Skills & Qualifications:-
• Chartered Quantity Surveyor ideally with a Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar;
• At least 3 years' experience within residential/house build sector;
• Previous experience of managing/leading a team of multi-disciplined personnel;
• Managing the framework agreements in place with clients and developing strong relationships with individuals within the business;
• Attending monthly management meetings to coordinate and liaise on framework matters.
• Sub-contractors tendering and sub -contractors payments
• Cost plans, valuations and cost reporting
• General MQS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account and mentoring QS as required
• Reporting to the Commercial Director.
Are you interested in this role? Then waste no time, I am looking to shortlist candidates for interviews ASAP. My name is John Kirkham and you can contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!