£48000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: Car/car allowance, health care, pension and bonuses.
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
One of the most established and high-quality residential property companies is looking to appoint a Site Manager to join their expanding team. As the Site Manager joining one of the North West's premier and bespoke house builders, you will be building high-quality houses within the up and coming Hale Barnes area.
Being a part of a premier house-builder team, you will have significant bespoke house-building experience as well as an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all aspects of site management and the new-build process. For this role, the client is offering between £48,000 - £53,000 along with all the relevant benefits such as a car/car allowance, health care, pension and bonuses.
Skills and Qualifications:-
• First aid at work;
• Trades background;
• Minimum of 5 years' site management experience.
• Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes;
• To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget;
• To hold weekly meetings with employees/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports of the project;
• Subcontractor management;
• Contribute to HR Management, identifying training needs and monitoring operative attendance.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please get in touch with me immediately. My name is John Kirkham and I will be shortlisting candidates for interviews with the Contracts Manager as soon as possible. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!