£55,000 - £60,000
0044 161 926 2525
almost 2 years ago
We are currently working with a leading 5* Builder who is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to work on a new development within Derbyshire. This is a highly anticipated site causing lots of interest.
The successful candidate will be required to report into a Project Manager, so the ability to liaise with internal and external members of staff is a vital for this role. As a Site Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing & Controlling Health and Safety and carrying out necessary inductions.
• Control labour & subcontractors and supervise them in their duties that need to be carried out in the housing plots.
• To create build programmes and ensure that this is met as accurately as possible.
• To carry out snagging duties prior to completion and house demo's to the home buyers.
As a site manager you will be required in having previous experience with New Build Housing projects for independent companies. You must have proven experience in managing and delivering a quality finished product to the end customer. Our client requires a knowledgeable Site Manager who remains calm under pressure and has the ability to problem solve to remain on target and within the budget given.
The successful candidate will need to hold valid credentials such as-
• CSCS (management level)
• First Aid certificate
• CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
Our client is looking to offer the successful candidate £55,000- £60,000 (dependant on experience)
Plus a generous Benefits package.
Our client has an immediate requirement and applications are now being considered for interview within the next coming week.
If you are open to this fantastic opportunity to work with a 5* Builder and you want to further your career please do not delay; apply today as this role is not to be missed!
Please send your CV, we look forward to hearing from you.