£36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: car or car allowance, performance bonus and career progression
0044 161 926 2525
almost 2 years ago
Are you an Assistant Site Manager who is keen to earn your stripes and progress quickly through the ranks? If so then read on…
The Construction Director of this leading private House Builder is looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager on a sought after stone and brick new build development near Matlock, Derbyshire.
This established company has an excellent reputation for building high volume new build housing developments through the Midlands and Yorkshire regions. Their developments range 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed semi-detached and detached homes from 100 to 180 units. Their sites are fast paced, challenging and rewarding and a separate principle contractor sets up the remediation, roads, sewer and compounds before the Site Manager takes over from slab onwards.
This region is run by an MD, Construction Director and 2 Contracts Managers and there are currently 13 lives new build sites running in the region.
Due to the award of a new site close to Matlock which consists of over 148 new 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family dwellings, the need has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager.
Reporting into the Site Manager you will assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost ensuring plots are completed to a high-standard safely. Additionally you will gain excellent relationships with Sub-contractors, NHBC Inspectors, Safety Consultants and Clients.
- Will be ambitious and keen to progress and prepared to put the work in
- Will come from a Residential background and ideally have 2 to 3 years+ hands experience as an Assistant Site Manager in the Housing sector
- Have worked under NHBC guidelines and possess a proven track record of new build housing
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety and have excellent organisational skills
A basic salary up to £38, 000 + car or car allowance, performance bonus and career progression
Interviews are being held with the Construction Director now if this sounds of interest please send your CV to Dave Beckett at WRS. For suitable applicants we will provide full details on the role and package..
NHBC Assistant Site Manager for new development site in Matlock