£33000 - £36000 per annum
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
Joining as a Assistant Site Manager will mean you joining a group that is in the Top5 in the country in terms of numbers and turnover. Established well over 50 years and well-renowned in the North West region the company prides itself on affordable and well built open market units and regularly wins NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their work. The chance to grow an already expanding team will be rewarded with an excellent salary, a great support team, general benefits including car allowance/car, health care and pension scheme and the support to win NHBC Pride in the Job Awards moving forward.
- Assistant Site Manager, New build housing site, Stockport
- Finishing the end of a large residential project to start another inception to completion
- Client is looking for experienced New Build personnel
- Awards background is desired
- Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with me immediately. My name is John Kirkham and I will be arranging interviews with the Construction Director and Contracts Managers for the relevant personnel. I am looking to present you as a candidate immediately so what are you waiting for? Get in touch now! Usual WRS email, office or application button on this page.