£47,000 - £52,000 (Dependant on Experiance)
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
Here at WRS are working exclusively with the Contracts Manager for a National Private House builder in the Yorkshire Region. They have a new site coming up and are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Site Manager to join the team to produce Quality High specification homes for their loyal customers.
We have recently met with the Contracts Manager who is currently running a number of developments currently at a 5* status. They are looking for experienced Site Managers who have the drive and passion to produce quality developments. Our Client has the ability to offer a long-standing career within the company due to multiple development plans over the Yorkshire Region.
The Developments we are recruiting for are based across South Yorkshire with typical developments consists of sites ranging in size from 50 Units up to 300 and include 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed Semi-detached and detached dwellings. As a Site Manager you will have the knowledge and experience to take the site from inception to completion. You will be charged in ensuring exceptional quality is met and delivered to the end customer showing attention to detail and high standards is of paramount importance for this role.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential)
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a new build Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of traditional house building,
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate your team to deliver a high quality finished product.
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management Level6 (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Ideally trade background
- CSCS card - Site Management
Basic salary £47,000 -£52,000 (dependant on experience).
There are also fantastic benefits package to include:-
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Realistic target driven bonuses up to 10%
- Excellent career progression and training