0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading 5* house builders? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their team for a new and exciting project consisting of around 100 units based in Cumbria. For this Senior Site Manager position, my client is offering a salary between £45,000 - £52,000 as well as car allowance, health care, pension.
My client is a family run business established over 60 years' ago. Based primarily in the North West, they currently build more than 600 homes a year in the UK and hold an impressive portfolio of apartments, mews and townhouse residences, as well as spacious detached homes.
Skills and Qualifications:-
• First aid at work;
• Trades background;
• Minimum of 8 years' site management experience.
• Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes;
• To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget;
• To hold weekly meetings with employees/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports of the project;
• Subcontractor management;
• Contribute to HR Management, identifying training needs and monitoring operative attendance.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please get in touch with me immediately. My name is John Kirkham and I will be shortlisting candidates for interviews with the Contracts Manager as soon as possible. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!