Dependent on experience
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are currently working with a new client who is a big name amongst the New Build Construction Sector. They are currently looking to recruit talented Assistant Site managers with a proven track record for multiple developments across the Midlands.
Our client is a 4* UK leading residential new build company. They are a large organisation, who are aiming to be the developer of choice for customers, employees and communities. They produce communities with units ranging from 1 bed flats to 5 bed detached homes with a high specification. They realise that to be able to build new homes within existing areas they need to provide millions of pounds worth of infrastructure and invest into the already thriving community.
They are a fantastic company to join during this booming period in the Midlands, they will help you progress in your career in order to reach the very top.
As the Assistant Site Manager you will be required to assist the Site Manager in with daily duties to include:
• Helping to plan the works on site
• Ensuring all stock levels are managed along with site equipment
• Manage and control the day to day site activities of all site personnel ensuring completion of work within time and budget
• Ensure waste removal is timely
• Responsible for ensuring that all site personnel (including subcontractors) comply with Health & Safety site rules
• Undertake the responsibilities/duties of the Senior Site Manager/Site Manager in his absence
• Participate in Pre-Site Start meetings following detailed preparation; studying drawings and specification, site inspection with Project Manager/Senior Site Manager/Site Manager and Construction Director and ensuring site is set up in both a timely and effective manner
• Carry out routine inspections (minimum twice per day per plot) to ensure that instructions are carried out, the specification and site presentation requirements are complied with and the required quality standards are met
• Have a Residential background and have proven experience as an Assistant Site Manager (min 2 years)
• Previous experience working as an Assistant on a high volume residential development
• Have relevant knowledge of both building and Health & Safety Legislation
• Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards
• Preferably from a Trade background (carpentry, joinery, bricklaying, etc)
• Hold a valid CSCS Card and First Aid cert etc.
• Team commitment
• Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards
• Excellent organisational skills
• Effective time management in order to meet deadlines
• Professional attitude and approach to work
Salary and Package
• Competitive rates of pay -Our Client regularly check their pay against their competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. Our client also reviews their pay structure every year
• Bonus Scheme - Their annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance
• Development - They offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career
If you are open to new opportunities with one of the UK's Leading House builders and want to further your career to produce award winning sites please get in touch. We would like to hear from you.
Our Client is looking to hold interviews at the beginning of next week so don't delay, get in contact TODAY.