£35,000 - £37,000pa (Dependant on Experience)
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS work exclusively with the Construction Director for a Private House builder in the North Midlands. They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the team to produce Quality High specification homes for their loyal customers.
The North Midlands Region is new to the developer which has the full backing and support of the Yorkshire Region. The region is headed up by previous multi award winners from a 5* builder and they are directing the region with the vision to produce awarding winning developments. Across the region they have forecast completion of 385 units this year which run to a 23 week build programme. Our client has principles of delivering a quality product to their customers under advanced processes and guide lines.
A new development which has recently been set up is requiring an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the Site Manager. The Site Manager has previously worked for a leading house builder for 15 years so is a very experienced person driven by quality. The development consists of 170 units including 4 and 5 family dwellings which has a high specification so a keen eye for detail is a must!
For this role you will need minimum 2 years' experience with an open market house builder which conform to the NHBC guidelines and regulations. Additionally, the following experience, skills and qualifications are required:--
- Have relevant knowledge of both building and health & safety legislation
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards
- Preferably from a Trade background (carpentry, joinery, bricklaying, etc)
- Hold a valid CSCS Card and First Aid cert etc.
- Team commitment
- Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivery excellent standards
-Excellent organisational skills
- Effective manage of time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay - our client is looking to offer the successful candidate £35,000 to £37,000
- Bonus Scheme - annual bonus scheme is linked to the team and company performance at 7% of salary
- Company Car OR Allowance - a range cars available or an allowance up to £3,600
- Fuel Card
- Pension - after passing the probation period
- Development - excellent and genuine development opportunities to progress your career
If you are open to new opportunities with one of the UK's Leading House builders, to progress further in your career and gain valuable knowledge, to produce Award Winning sites. Please get in touch we would like to hear from you.
Interviews are being held at the beginning of next week so don't delay and get in contact.
Assistant Site Manager for an outstanding region of Northern Developer