0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS are currently searching for an experienced SMSTS Site Manager to be responsible for 2 phases of an Education Building Project in Rochdale.
This role demands an experienced Site Manager that previous experience of working on Education jobs for a 3 month job to start as soon as possible.
- Will have SMSTS, First Aid Certificate, and Enhanced DBS Clearance.
- Will have experience of delivery on similar Projects at either a School, College, Academy or University.
- Will have demonstrable quality report writing skills
- Will have the capacity to manage the client through the construction phases
- Manage all trades on the job
- Enable progress through EWI phase to internal joinery phase
- Manage client in a highly professional manner
- Report writing
- Quality and Compliance
Salary and Package
This role offers a competitive rate £22.00 to £24.00 hour to be discussed on application.
Job Type: Contract
If your experience fits the bill, send your application now, suitable applicants will be contacted immediately on receipt of an up to date CV.
SMSTS Site Manager: 3 Month Temporary Rochdale