£36,000 - £39,000 (Dependant on Experience)
0044 161 926 2525
12 months ago
WRS are working directly with the Construction Director for a national 4* house builder. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the existing team on their Yorkshire flag ship development which has won multiple awards since it's been out of the ground.
The business operates across the UK. With an innovative design and high specification, they built over 1,500 new homes last year alone. Their aim is to become the UK leading Privately owned house builder with a 5* status. In recent years they have produced Multiple NHBC Award Winners and Multiple Seals of Excellences. Our client has a huge emphasis on supporting and developing its staff, with courses and guidance to hand.
The development is a mixture of refurbishment and large detached dwelling spanning across 25,000- 35,000sqft up to £1m. A keen eye for detail is a must for these masonry and natural builds, and the ability to manage time according to help run both sides of the development. If you are looking for a progressive company to grow your experience and be part of an award-winning development then this is for you!
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential but advantageous)
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a Assistant Site Manager with a National House Builder
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame.
You must have 3-4 years' experience in New House Build housing with up-to-date certificates.
Salary and package:
They offer from £36,000 to £39,000 (dependant on experience)
There are also fantastic Benefits package to include
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £4,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 13%
- Excellent career progression and training
Assistant Site Manager for Flag Ship Development for National House Builder