£55000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car or £5500 allowance, pension, fuel card, 26 days holiday & shares
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are working with the senior management of this leading Residential and Construction Group. Due to the success of their Northern new build open market division, a role has been created for a Senior Site Manager close to Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
The organisation has an excellent reputation for building quality, high volume new build housing developments in the UK and currently has 10 lives sites throughout Yorkshire and the Northeast consisting of a mixture of Private and Social Housing schemes, typically from 125 to 200 units.
The division region is run by an MD and Construction Director and there is currently another Contracts Manager looking after the West and South Yorkshire region.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and based on site, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site which consists of 120 new build 3-5 bed private housing schemes. You will ensure project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities. You will ensure projects are safely delivered on time to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Additionally you will be supporting the business in building and operating a team to achieve company objectives by assisting the Projects Manager in the formulation of contractual strategies and ensuring that such strategies are implemented.
- Candidates considered for this role will have worked in the new build private / open market Housing sector as Site Manager
- Have valid CSCS Card (ideally black), SMSTS and First Aid
- Possess strong leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a project.
- Will push for Pride in the Job NHBC Awards and beyond
- You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and customer focused.
- Will be passionate individuals who want a genuine career not just a job
- To implement the companies Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System policy and procedures
- To manage operational communications and relationships with customers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and unions
- To specify, plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (i.e. staff, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) for the development
- To lead, manage and motivate the site's operational staff
- To establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
- To manage and schedule the day-to-day delivery of materials and services to the project
A basic salary from £55, 000 - £60, 000 is provided based plus Audi, BMW, or £5700 car allowance, contributory pension, fuel card, 26 days holiday, child care vouchers, share scheme and more…
Interviews are being held with the Construction Director this and next week so if you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where your contribution will be greatly appreciated please send your CV to Dave Beckett at WRS. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
NHBC Site Manager to £60k basic - West Yorkshire