£38000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Annual Bonus, Healtcare & Pension
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS have spoken directly with the Construction Director for a privately owned luxury house builder today. They require an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the existing team on their South Oxford development.
This firm operates across the Midlands. They build non-volume houses with an innovative design and high specifications. Their aim is to become one of the Midlands leading privately owned house builders.
The development is Traditional Build, under 70 units and a mixture of high quality housing up to 2000 sq ft. with affordable housing units.
Assistant Site Manager, reporting to the Site Manager and visiting Contracts Manager, on an already established site that has approximately 2 years to run
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• 1 to 3 years of proven experience as an Assistant Site Manager with a House Building firm
- Experience in building high quality homes on time and within budget
• Strong management skills to oversee all trades
• The desire to grow with the business and to progress beyond the ASM role.
•The ideal candidate must have experience in New House Build with up-to-date certificates.
Salary and package:
The salary available is up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
There is also a very competitive benefits package:
• Vehicle allowance (£6,000 Per Annum)
• 15% Annual Performance Bonus
• Private healthcare package
• 25 days annual leave (+ statutory hols)
• Excellent career progression and training
If you have the experience at ASM level of working for housing developers and you want to join an organisation where this experience will be valued and developed, then I want to hear from you. Send your CV without delay.
Assistant Site Manager for Privately Owned Luxury House Builder