£42000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: £5,000 car allowance, fuel reimbursement, pension and bonus
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
Are you sick of working on high-volume new build housing sites with unrealistic build programs? If so, then read on…
WRS are working with the senior management of this leading bespoke Developer who has been in business for over 30 years. They deliver around 4 new build, open market sites a year totalling around 80 units across these sites building highly sought-after homes throughout Yorkshire and the Peak District. Their traditionally built luxury homes range from £300k - £1m in value and they work on a build program of 26 weeks and more (depending on the size and complexity of the Development).
Due to exponential growth, and the award of a brand new site within 30 minutes from the west side of Sheffield, the need has arisen for a Site Manager with immediate effect. The site commences in September and currently a separate subcontractor is setting up the groundworks and infrastructure. The development consists of 55 plots including 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed properties and they need a Site Manager set the site up from DPC through to handover and will run for several years.
- Will come from a new build housing and ideally have successfully ran sites through to completion.
- Have worked under NHBC guidelines and possess a proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Will ideally hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate
- Will be strongly focussed on customer service and take pride in the houses they build
A basic salary to £45,000 is offered plus £5,000 car allowance, fuel reimbursement, pension and discretionary bonus scheme paid in December.
If this sounds like you then please get in contact with Dave Beckett at WRS. I will be arranging interviews with the Client over the next week for the relevant personnel.
Site Manager for luxury private housing development in West Sheffield