£58000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car or allowance, fuel, bonus, share scheme, pension and healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
12 months ago
WRS are working with the Construction Director of this Design and Build Contractor who are looking for an experienced commercially minded Contracts Manager to work on an array of Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Retail developments throughout Yorkshire.
The Company and Projects
This well-established Building Main Contractor has been delivering design and build schemes for well over 60 years. Projects range from £1m to £15m but are typically between £5m to £6m in value.
The region is run by an MD and Construction Director and there is currently two other Contracts Managers delivering 11 sites across the Yorkshire region. Although their sites are spread across West, South and North Yorkshire, the majority of the client's sites are in the Selby and York.
Reporting into the Construction Director you will ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple building contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives. You will achieve also manage contracts to achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction to ensure repeat business.
- Ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Will come from a medium to large Building Main Contractor and have managed similar sized design and build projects
- Ability to plan and coordinate effective resource allocation including supply chain, staff, directly employed operatives etc.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Management systems and processes
- Appropriate CSCS card and SMSTS certificate is desirable
Salary and Package
The client is paying to £65k basic, plus car or allowance, fuel, pension, healthcare, performance bonus and entitlement to the share scheme
Interviews are being held with the MD and Construction Director over the next two weeks. For suitable applicants WRS will provide full details on the client and role.
Main Contractor seeks brand new Contracts Manager in central Yorkshire