£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car or Allowance, Healthcare, Annual Bonus
0044 161 926 2525
10 months ago
WRS have spoken directly with the Construction Director for a privately owned house builder today. He requires an experienced Site Manager to join the existing team on their development in Rugby
The employer is one of the UK's premier house-builders and a 5* HBF builder with an enviable reputation.
The development is Traditional Build, and comprises just under 200 new build 3 and 4 bedroomed family semi-detached and detached homes. It's a brilliant development for an experienced and ambitious Site Manager to run.
Site Manager, reporting to the Contracts Manager:
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• Proven number one Site Manager experience. You can hit the ground running from day one
• Experience in building high quality homes, at a good pace, on time and within budget
• Ideally at least 5 years proven experience as a Residential Site Manager with a House Building firm
• Proven ability to manage a safe site
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive with a can-do approach to tasks
• The desire to grow and to progress with the business.
- NHBC Award winning background (is not essential but is highly advantageous)
Salary and package:
The salary available is up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
There is also a very competitive benefits package:
• Vehicle allowance (£5,250 Per Annum)
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Private healthcare package
• Share-save incentive
• 25 days annual leave (+ statutory hols)
• Excellent career progression and training
If you have the experience at Site Manager level, working for housing developers and you want to join a growing and forward thinking organisation then I want to hear from you, send your CV without delay.
Site Manager for Privately Owned Five Star Builder