£52000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, private healthcare, performance bonuse, share scheme
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS have spoken directly with the Construction Director for a privately owned house builder today. He requires an experienced Site Manager to join the existing team on their development in Rugby
The employer is one of the UK`s premier house-builders and a 5* HBF builder with an enviable reputation.
The development is Traditional Build, and comprises just under 200 new build 3 and 4 bedroomed family semi-detached and detached homes. It`s a brilliant development for an experienced and ambitious Site Manager to run.
Site Manager, reporting to the Contracts Manager:
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- A proven number one Site Manager who can hit the ground running from day one
- Experience in building high quality homes, at a good pace, on time and within budget
- You will have 5 years proven experience as a Residential Site Manager with a House Building firm
- Proven ability to manage a safe site
- Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive with a can-do approach to tasks
- The desire to grow and to progress with the business.
- NHBC Award winning background (is not essential but is highly advantageous)
- The ideal candidate must have experience in New House Build with up-to-date certificates.
Salary and package:
The salary available is up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
There is also a very competitive benefits package:
-Vehicle allowance (£5,250 Per Annum)
-Annual Performance Bonus
-Private healthcare package
-25 days annual leave (+ statutory hols)
-Excellent career progression and training
If you have the experience at this level of working for housing developers and you want to join a growing and forward thinking organisation, then I want to hear from you, send your CV without delay.
Site Manager for Privately Owned Five Star Builder