£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance/car, a bonus, 25days holiday, BUPA and pension.
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
As the successful Site Manager you will be working for one of the largest housing developers in the UK who specialise in creating housing for the open market in the North West and beyond. They are offering a very good salary up to £55,000 for the right candidate and will offer car allowance/car, a bonus, 25days holiday, BUPA and pension.
You must have the following experience and qualifications to be considered for the position:-
- First Aid;
- CSCS card;
- Previous Site Manager Experience;
- Experience of partnership arrangement.
• To manage site and ensure the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality;
• To ensure that the daily ground works are completed in accordance with the Health and Safety Quality Programme;
• To lead weekly progress meetings and produce respective deadlines and required timeline of works;
• Subcontractor management;
• Contribute to HR Management, identifying training needs and monitoring operative attendance.
If you believe that this is the role for you, please send your CV and details to John at WRS Recruitment as soon as possible as candidates are being short listed for interviews to start with immediate effect. You can email your CV to John at WRS, contact me via LinkedIn or call the normal WRS number. What are you waiting for? Get in touch NOW!