£40000 - £44000 per annum
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS have spoken with the Build Manager of an established regional house builder today. He requires an experienced Site Manager for a Fixed Term Contract on a new build development near Nottingham
This award-winning 4 star house-builder is well known for the quality of design and their award winning sites.
Site Manager, Fixed Term Contract. Scheduled site finish is October 2019.
What attributes will the ideal candidate have?
• You will be a proven number one Site Manager who can hit the ground running from day one or you will be a strong Assistant Site Manager ready to make the step.
• You must have experience in building High Quality homes
• Ideally you will have proven experience as a Site Manager with a House Building firm
• You will be strongly customer focused
• A proven Health and Safety First' attitude on site
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive with a can-do approach to tasks
• NHBC Award winning background - this is not essential but will be a significant advantage
• To be considered suitable, you must have experience in New House Build with up-to-date certificates.
Salary and package:
The salary available is from £40,000 (negotiable, depending on experience)
If you have the experience required as a residential Site Manager working for housing developers then I want to hear from you. Send your CV without delay.
Site Manager - New Build Housing - 4* Builder in Nottingham