Bonus, car or allowance, fuel card, pension and healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are working with the Construction Director of this leading open market House Builder which due to the award of several new sites in West Yorkshire, seeks a switched on and ambitious Assistant Site Manager with immediate effect…
The region has 8 live sites running and has built 120 open market units so far this year and are looking to double output for 2019 so this is an excellent time to join as the business expands…
This established Developer has an excellent reputation for building high volume new build housing developments throughout the Midlands, Northwest, Yorkshire and Scotland.
The Yorkshire region is run by 3 Construction Managers and a Construction Director and they currently have live 19 sites in the region. Their typical developments are brownfield sites and range from 2 and 3 bed private homes and generally build from 100 to 150 units per plot.
You will based in the West Yorkshire region with all sites being within 30 to 60 minutes of Leeds. Reporting into the Site Manager you will assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost ensuring plots are completed to a high-standard safely.
Additionally you will gain excellent relationships with Sub-contractors, NHBC Inspectors, Safety Consultants and Clients.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid etc.
- Will come from a Residential background and ideally have 2 to 3 years hands on Site Management experience in the new build Housing sector
- Have worked under NHBC guidelines and possess a proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Will have excellent organisational skills and be effective in managing time in order to meet deadlines
Salary / package:
A basic salary from £35, 000 to £37, 000 is provided plus bonus, car or allowance, fuel card, pension and healthcare
Interviews are being held with the Construction Director in the next week so if this sounds of interest please send your CV to Dave Beckett at WRS. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
Residential Assistant Site Manager looking for next stage in career?