£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare etc.
0044 161 926 2525
10 months ago
My client pride's themselves on producing affordable and well-built open market units as well as regularly winning NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their work. They have been in the industry for many years and although they are a major developer, they have not lost sight of what is important to their customers. For this role, my client is offering £32,000 to £35,000 plus all the relevant benefits including car/car allowance, pension, health care and bonus.
Required skills and qualifications:-
• CSCS Card;
• 2 years' Assistant Site Manager experience;
• Good communication and organisational skills;
• First aid trained.
Your responsibilities will include:-
• To comply with building policies and procedures;
• To work in conjunction with the Site Managers to ensure that working methods are performed correctly, on time, and to the exceptional standards required;
• To co-ordinate subcontractors and material deliveries;
• To contribute to improving business putting forward any ideas for improvement and training;
• To ensure that health and safety requirements are met.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? My name is John Kirkham and I will be arranging interviews with the Construction Director and Contracts Managers for the relevant personnel as soon as possible. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here.