£50, 000 to £55, 000
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are working with the Construction Director of this leading open market House Builder which due to the award of several new sites in West Yorkshire, seeks a switched on, commercially aware Site Manager on a permanent basis with immediate effect…
The West Yorkshire region has 9 live sites running and has built 120 open market units so far this year. They are looking to double output for 2019 so this is an excellent time to join as the business expands…
This established Developer has an excellent reputation for building new housing developments throughout the Northwest, Midlands, Northwest, Yorkshire and Scotland.
The Yorkshire region is run by 3 Construction Managers and they currently have live 21 sites in the region. Their typical developments range from 2 , 3 and 4 bed private homes and generally build form 90+ units per site.
You will be responsible for delivering a brand new site in Bradford consisting of 114 new homes. The site is a brownfield development and the suitable Site Manager will run the scheme from site set-up to completion.
Reporting into the West Yorkshire Regional Construction Manager, you will deal with all matters relating to the day to day running of the development. In addition you will take full responsibility for the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product, working within the agreed build programme and financial parameters set by Board.
- Will come from a Residential background and have several years Site Management new build Housing
- Have worked under NHBC or LABC standards and building regulations
- Any knowledge of engineering / civils infrastructure is advantageous but not essential.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid
- Ideally have previous experience of civils and infrastructure construction including; foundations, floor construction, draining and earthworks
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Have excellent customer facing and organisational skills and be effective in managing time in order to meet deadlines
A basic salary from £50, 000 to £55, 000 is provided plus bonus, car or allowance + fully expensed fuel card, non-contributory, pension and healthcare and 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
Interviews are being held with the Construction Director in the next week so if this sounds of interest please send your CV to Dave Beckett at WRS. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
Are you a new build Residential Site Manager in West Yorkshire..?