€50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car or allowance + fuel card, pension and healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
The Construction Director of a leading open market House Builder has recently secured brand new in the West Yorkshire, are looking for a Site Manager on a permanent basis to set up a brand new site in Halifax from scratch.
The West Yorkshire region has 9 live sites running and has built 120 open market units so far this year. They are looking to double output for 2019 so this is an excellent time to join as the business expands…
This established Developer has an excellent reputation for building new housing developments throughout the Northwest, Midlands, Northwest, Yorkshire and Scotland.
The Yorkshire region is run by 3 Construction Managers and they currently have live 21 sites in the region. Their typical developments range from 2 , 3 and 4 bed private homes and generally build form 90+ units per site.
You will be responsible for delivering a brand new site in Halifax consisting of 91 new homes. The site is a brownfield development and the successful Site Manager will run the scheme from site set-up to completion.
Reporting into the Regional Construction Manager, you will deal with all matters relating to the day to day running of the development. In addition you will take full responsibility for the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product, working within the agreed build programme and financial parameters set by Board.
- Will come from a Residential background and have several years Site Management new build Housing
- Have worked under NHBC or LABC standards and building regulations
- Any knowledge of engineering / civils infrastructure is advantageous but not essential.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid
- Ideally have previous experience of civils and infrastructure construction including; foundations, floor construction, draining and earthworks
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Have excellent customer facing and organisational skills and be effective in managing time in order to meet deadlines
A basic salary from up to £55, 000 is provided plus bonus, car or allowance + fully expensed fuel card, non-contributory, pension and healthcare and 26 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Interviews are currently being held with the Construction Director in Leeds. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
Calling all Residential Site Managers for brand new site in Halifax