£34, 000 to £37, 000
0044 161 926 2525
10 months ago
The Construction Director of an established, private House Builder is looking to bring on board a switched on and ambitious Assistant Site Manager in Pontefract. The West Yorkshire region has 8 live sites running and has built 120 open market units so far this year and are looking to double output for 2019 so this is an excellent time to join as the business expands…
This established Developer has an excellent reputation for building new housing developments throughout the Northwest, Midlands, Northwest, Yorkshire and Scotland.
The entire Yorkshire region is run by 3 Construction Managers and they currently have live 21 sites in the region. Their typical developments are brownfield sites and range from 2 , 3 and 4 bed private homes and generally build form 90+ units per site.
Working with the Site Manager, you will both be responsible for delivering a Site in Pontefract consisting of 61 units including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
You will assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost ensuring plots are completed to a high-standard safely. Additionally you will gain excellent relationships with Sub-contractors, NHBC Inspectors, Safety Consultants and Clients.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid etc.
- Will come from a Residential background and ideally have 2 to 3 years hands on Site Management experience in the new build Housing sector
- Have worked under NHBC guidelines and possess a proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Will have excellent organisational skills and be effective in managing time in order to meet deadlines
Salary / package:
A basic salary from £35, 000 to £37, 000 is provided plus bonus, car or allowance, fuel card, pension and healthcare
Interviews are being held with the Construction Director in the next week. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
Residential Assistant Site Manager for new development Pontefract