Serbia and Montenegro
0044 161 926 2525
10 months ago
Be part of a major construction project for this Greenfield mine site in Serbia, you will be based residentially over a 2 year contract managing the on-site activities to ensure contractor deadlines are hit.
You will be employed on the owner's team, reporting to the Project Director. The project is the initial construction stages of an underground mine site. This is a world class project with a long future and the position is instrumental is it's success, there is potential for contract extension.
• Managing all on site contractors ensuring deadlines are hit on time and health and safety practices are adhered to in line with company policy.
• Ensuring financial aspects of the contractors are followed.
• Extensive site management experience for large construction projects, circa $300m
• Experience managing tunnelling or underground mining projects
• Ideally experience working in the Balkan region
- Serbian language skills
Negotiable salary with company's standard benefits package
Residential - 2 year contract (with the Likelihood of extension)
For an open discussion regarding the project details or to apply please attach your CV which includes the relevant experience you have in this area, along with your contact details. WRS will be in touch with suitable applicants.