£40,000 - £45,000 (Dependant on Experience)
0044 161 926 2525
7 months ago
WRS are currently working with the Construction Director of a Bespoke Developer who is looking for a Site Manager for a brand new development North of Harrogate.
Our Client is committed to delivering quality homes to their end customers which are a cut a above the competition. They pride themselves in realistic build programs and are driven by quality and not quantity. The business is cash rich and has successfully delivered over 250 units over the last 8 years.
As an experienced Site Manager, you will be fully converse with liaising with members of your site team at all times, and with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners.
As the successful applicant you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the development within Health and Safety guidelines at all times. You will be the key driving figure on site to ensure that the quality of the company's product is maintained to time and to budget.
Other duties are as follows:
- Staff procurement for your development
- Setting up the compound and development prior to build
- Order and oversee materials
- Carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- You will also ensure that work complies with building regulations, as well as other legal requirements
- You will report into the head office and finally you will act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors.
You will be working as part of a small team of experts, and we are looking for individuals with a determination to create outstanding properties and carefully considered developments, ensuring every aspect of their sites meets their very high standard.
Salary and benefits
A Competitive salary for a bespoke builder at £40,000 - £45,000pa
Other benefits include:
- Company car
- 20% performance bonus paid twice a year
- Fuel reimbursement
- Excellent opportunity to progress
Site Manager opportunity in North Yorkshire for Luxury Developer…