£47,000 - £52,000 (Dependant on Experinece)
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
Here at WRS are continuing to work alongside the Contracts Manager for a UK wide House Builder in the Yorkshire Region. Our client has multiple new sites coming up and are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Site Manager to join the team to produce Quality, High specification homes for their loyal customers.
The company has a number of developments currently at a 5* status and are looking for experienced Site Managers who have the drive and passion to produce more. They have a very healthy land bank with the ability to produce 750 units per year over a 10-year period without any further acquisition of land.
The sites is based in the West region of Yorkshire, nestled between Huddersfield and Wakefield. The successful candidate will be required to report into the Contracts Manager, you would also be required to oversee the full process of a new build private housing. The developments comprise of 70 to 200 plus Units which has 2, 3 and 4 detached and semi-detached dwellings. As a Site Manager you will have the knowledge and experience to take the site from inception to completion. You will ensure exceptional quality is met and delivered to the end customer. A keen eye for detail and a proven track record of good customer service is paramount for this role.
On one of the available developments there are technical challenges which will need to be overcome with a multitude of levels to the ground and retaining walls. Previous technical experience would be an advantage for this exciting development.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a new build Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and ideally timber frame.
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate your team to deliver a high quality finished product.
You must have 4-5 years' experience in house build or other residential development areas (2-3 Years as a Site Manager) you must also hold valid documentation and understanding of the following:
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management L6 - Preferred
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Trade background
- CSCS card - Site Management
Salary and package:
Our client is looking to offer £47,000 -£52,000 (dependant on experience)
There are also fantastic Benefits package to include
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 10%
- Excellent career progression and training
If you are open to new opportunities to further your career and knowledge please send your CV to be considered for this role. Our client is looking to interview immediately, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
UK housebuilder looking to recruit quality, experienced Site Managers for developments in West Yorkshire