£50,000 - £55,000 (Dependant on Experinace)
0044 161 926 2525
11 months ago
We are working with a UK 5* leader in the housebuilding industry. They have been established for over 70 years. Last year the Company received 15 Seals of Excellence from the NHBC and year on year have produced more award-winning site managers from 23 Pride in the Job Award Winners to 48 winners in the space of 5 years. An increase of 25 awards, average of 5 additional awards per year! They have a passion for developing their staff providing them with the right tools and support to Produce award winners as the statistics are evidence of!
They pride themselves on producing quality homes with a high specification. They have a core focus on their customer care and are looking for likeminded people to join them in their quest for the very top!
Multiple sites across West Yorkshire. Developments comprise of 70- 300 units which vary from 1 bed flats to 5 Bed Detached houses.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to oversee the full process of a new build private housing development(s). As a Site Manager you will have the knowledge and experience to take the site from inception to completion. You will be charged in ensuring exceptional quality is met and delivered to the end customer. This developer is renowned for building high specification homes on the current market. Attention to detail and high standards is of paramount importance for this role. These developments are in sought after locations so it is a brilliant opportunity to be part of these high-profile developments.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential)
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame.
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate your team to deliver a high quality finished product.
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management L6 - Preferred
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Trade background
- CSCS card - Site Management
Our client is looking to offer up to £55,000 (dependant on experience)
There are also fantastic Benefits package to include
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 10%
- Excellent career progression and training
We look forward to hearing from you