£75k - £82k + basic salary
0044 161 926 2525
12 months ago
If you are looking for a progressive company to develop your experience and move up the ladder once you have earned your stripes then this could be the opportunity for you…
WRS have met with the Production Director for Yorkshire who is looking to add to his accomplished Production team in the region and has created a brand-new role of Contracts Manger with immediate effect.
The business operates throughout several key regions in the UK including; The Midlands, Northwest, Yorkshire, Northeast and Scotland. With a high specification, they built over 2000 new homes in 2017 and as a progressive company are looking to expand over a period of 5 years to produce 4000 units.
With this exponential growth they need key people to help them on their journey. The companies' key drivers are simple; building quality homes safely. Operating under NHBC guidelines, in recent years they have produced multiple Pride in The Job and Seals of Excellence award winners.
Part of a team of 2 other Contracts Managers and Reporting into the Production Director, you will be responsible for driving high-end, complex new build site contracts from land acquisition and pre-start inspections through to completion, with the key aim of delivering cost efficiencies for the company and high-quality outcomes for customer.
At any given time, the Contracts Manager will manage 4 to 5 existing / imminent greenfield sites throughout Yorkshire from Harrogate to Wakefield down to Sheffield from 80 to 150 units.
- Assist the Production Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site start.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Support the Site Managers in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload.
- Be part of an multi NHBC Award Winning team
- Regional Residential new build, open market Developer
- Manage 4-5 sites from Yorkshire from Harrogate, Wakefield down to Sheffield from 80 to 150 units
- Report directly into the Construction Director
- A basic salary to £82k + car or allowance, 18 to 25% bonus, benefits and great career progression
Open-build market Contracts Manager looking for progression…?