£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: + Full Package and enhanced NHBC Bonus
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS have spoken directly with the Group Construction Director for a privately owned house builder today. He requires an experienced Site Manager for a new development in Northampton.
The employer is a renowned house-builder known for the quality of design and award winning sites.
Northampton, the development is a large Traditional Build site.
Site Manager, reporting to the Contracts Manager:
What attributes will the ideal candidate have?
• Experience in building High Quality homes, on time and within budget
• Ideally at least 5 years proven experience as a Site Manager with a House Building firm
• A stable track record of permanent employment
• A proven Health and Safety First' attitude on site
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive with a can-do approach to tasks
• The desire to grow and to progress with the business.
• NHBC Award winning background - this is not essential but will be a significant advantage
• To be considered suitable, you must have experience in New House Build with up-to-date certificates.
Salary and package:
The salary available is up to £70,000 (depending on experience)
There is also a very competitive benefits package:
• Vehicle allowance
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Private healthcare package
• Significant bonuses for NHBC awards
• 25 days annual leave (+ statutory hols)
• Excellent career progression and training
If you have the experience required as a new build residential Site Manager working for housing developers and you want to join an established, easily recognisable organisation then I want to hear from you. Send your CV without delay.
Site Manager - New Build Housing - Northampton