£48000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance £5k, Private Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are working directly with the Midlands Construction Director for a national 4* house builder. They are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to join the existing team on their Loughborough development.
The business operates across the UK. With an innovative design and high specification, they built over 1,500 new homes last year alone. Their aim is to become the UK leading Privately owned house builder with a 5* status. In recent years they have produced Multiple NHBC Award Winners and Multiple Seals of Excellences. Our client has a huge emphasis on supporting and developing its staff, with courses and guidance to hand.
The development is a mixture of quality housing and more affordable properties that are targeted at 1st time buyers looking for a higher spec house. A keen eye for detail is a must for these masonry and natural builds.
If you are looking for a progressive company to grow your experience and if you want to be part of an award-winning organisation then this is for you!
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential but advantageous)
• Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
• Proven experience as A Site Manager with a National House Builder
• Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame.
Salary and package:
They offer from £48,000 to £55,000 (dependant on experience)
There is also a fantastic Benefits package to include
• A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
• A competitive pension
• Private healthcare package
• Target driven bonuses up to 13%
• Excellent career progression and training
If you are an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager based in the Midlands and want to speak to a professional recruiter, in confidence, to see how you could enhance your career working for housing developers then I want to hear from you!
Contact Tony Dean 01212705685
Site Manager for 4* National House Builder