£33,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS are working alongside the senior management of a leading Residential Group. Due to the huge success of the northern new build housing division securing new developments, there has become an opening for a permanent Assistant Site Manger that will be based in North Yorkshire.
The company has an excellent reputation for building quality, high volume new build housing schemes in the UK. They currently have 8 lives sites throughout Yorkshire and the Northeast consisting of a mixture of Private and Social Housing schemes, typically from 125 to 200 units with 3 more to start later this year.
About the site and role:
The site is a new development in the North Yorkshire region, it consists of 175 units of 2 and 3 houses.
The ideal candidate for this position will be reporting into the Site Manager, they will ensure the construction of the development proceeds efficiently, in accordance with the programme and within budgeted costs. Will also be helping with the health and safety of the site ensuring it is at a high level. This is a massive opportunity for an aspiring assistant site manager looking to gain huge experience working for a great company.
Additional responsibilities will include supervising all sub-contract labour, to co-ordinate the activities of all the trades and disciplines involved on site so that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme, quality and cost standards required by the Company.
In this role you will develop and maintain excellent relationships with Sub-contractors, NHBC Inspectors, Safety Consultants and Clients.
- Will come from a Residential background and ideally have 2 to 3 years hands on Site Management experience in the new build private Housing sector
- Have worked under NHBC or LABC guidelines and possess a proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety legislation and the requirements that this has for construction sites throughout all stages of the programme.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate
- Will be strongly focussed on customer service
A basic salary to £36, 000 + car or allowance, Healthcare Scheme, this is excellent career progression.
This is a great opportunity for an assistant site manager to gain great experience and progress with expansion of the company. Don't miss out and get in touch right away with Tom Shard at WRS.
Assistant Site Manager with new build housing in North Yorkshire