£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Car Allowance, Mileage, Pension, Healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS have met with the Production Director for the East Midlands who is looking to add to his accomplished Production team in the region and requires an experienced House Build Contracts Manger with immediate effect.
If you are looking for a progressive company to develop your experience and move up the ladder once you have earned your stripes then this could be the opportunity for you…
The business operates throughout many regions in the UK and with a high specification, they have built over 2000 new homes in 2017. As a progressive company, they are looking to expand over a period of 5 years to produce 4000 units per annum.
With this exponential growth they need key people to help them on their journey. The companies' key drivers are simple; building quality homes safely.
Operating under NHBC guidelines, in recent years they have produced multiple Pride in The Job and Seal of Excellence award winners.
Part of a team of 2 other Contracts Managers and Reporting into the Production Director, you will be responsible for driving high-end, complex new build site contracts from land acquisition and pre-start inspections through to completion, with the key aim of delivering cost efficiencies for the company and high-quality outcomes for customer.
At any given time, the Contracts Manager will manage 4 to 5 existing / imminent greenfield sites throughout the East Midlands with a key focus in the region between Leicester and Northampton.
- Assist the Production Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site start.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Support the Site Managers in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload.
- Be part of an NHBC Award Winning team
- Regional Residential New Build, Open Market Developer
- Manage 4-5 sites in the East Midlands
- Report directly into the Construction Director
- A basic salary to £75k + car or allowance, 18 to 25% bonus, benefits and great career progression
Contracts Manager, Residential - Open-build Market