£53,000 - £56,000 (Dependant on Experience)
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
WRS are continuing to work closely with the Construction Director of a progressive region of a National House builder. After recently appointing the Site Manager position on the development we are now looking for the number 2 to join the site as it gets fully underway.
UK wide House builder who pride themselves on their innovative design and high specification. They built over 1,500 new homes last year alone with their aim to become the UK leading Privately owned house builder. In recent years they have produced Multiple NHBC Award Winners and Multiple Seals Of Excellences. Our client has a huge emphasis on supporting and developing its staff, with courses and guidance to hand.
As the successful candidate you will be required to oversee the full process of a new build private housing development consisting of 3,4 and 5 bed units with approximately 95 units in total. As a Site Manager you will have the knowledge and experience taking high volume developments from inception to completion. You will be charged in ensuring exceptional quality is met and delivered to the end customer. This developer is renowned for building high specification homes on the current market. Attention to detail and high standards is of paramount importance for this role. The development is in a sought-after location so it is a brilliant opportunity to be part of this high-profile development.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential)
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame.
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate your team to deliver a high quality finished product.
You must have 4-5 years' experience in house build or other residential development areas you must also hold valid documentation and understanding of the following:
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management L6 - Preferred
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Trade background
- CSCS card - Site Management
Salary and package:
Our client is looking to offer £53,000 - £58,000 (dependant on experience)
There are also fantastic Benefits package to include
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 20%
- Excellent career progression and training
If you are open to new opportunities to further your career and knowledge please send your CV to be considered for this role. Our client is looking to interview immediately, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to hearing from you