£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car or car allowance, fuel card, bonus an other benefits...
0044 161 926 2525
9 months ago
WRS are working closely with the Production Director who through expansion has created a role for a third Contacts Manager in South Yorkshire / North Nottingham as a matter of priority…
This region covers new build open market developments from Sheffield to Mansfield.
What is the client looking for:
The client is looking for a proven Residential Contracts Manager who understands the importance of delegation and leadership in motivating the team to deliver. More importantly they require individuals who can bring fresh ideas to the business, and the ability to manage people, sites and budgets.
You will have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, LABC or NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
Reporting into the Construction Director and working alongside 2 other Contracts Managers in the region, the Contracts Manager will manage between 3 to a maximum of 4 new build, Greenfield open market sites ranging from 70 units to 180 units.
You will be responsible for driving large and complex site contracts from land acquisition and pre-start inspections through to completion, with the key aim of delivering cost efficiencies for the company and high-quality outcomes for the customer.
- Assist the Construction Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Support the Site Managers in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload.
- Liaise with all departments to support the Site Manager's role and ensure information, materials and contractors are available.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site start.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Monitor Health and Safety performance to ensure compliance with legal obligations and Company requirements.
- Regional Residential new build, open market Developer
- Manage 3-4 sites in south Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire
- Report directly into the Construction Director
- A basic salary to £65k is provided + car or allowance, bonus, benefits and career progression
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Dave Beckett at WRS. The Production Director will be interviewing over the next 7 to 10 days.
Growing House Builder seeks Contracts Manager in South Yorkshire region…