£52,500 - £55,000
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
We are working with a great house developer in the North West that is looking to appoint a contracts manager
About the Company -
The company are a private residential developer that are working across the North West of England. They make a range of different homes going from fire time buyers to family size homes, to people who would be looking to down size. Just a little bit on the company site usually no move then 100 units, and they like them to be local and use natural materials.
They pride themselves on well designed homes that cover a number of different ranges and the evolving lifestyles of the modern home owners. It is extremely important that their homes are finished to a very high standard.
Roles Summery -
At one time the contracts manager usually will be managing up to 4 live sites and the area will be in the Ashton under-Lyne Area. You will be reporting into the Construction Director. You will be over seeing the running of your Site Managers, the key aim will be to deliver on time, on budget and most importantly delivering high quality homes for customers.
- Drive the region from the developments, people, commercial department and clients etc.
- Assist the Construction Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Support the Site Managers in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site start.
-Salary - £52,500 - £55,000
-Location - Ashton Under Lyne - Ashton Under Lyne
-Pension and health care plan
If you are interested then apply below or get in touch with Tom at WRS