£37000 per annum, Benefits: Car or car allowance, bonus and progression
0044 161 926 2525
11 months ago
WRS have met with the Production Director and appointed the Site Manager of this leading open market House Builder which has a development close to Worksop underway and are looking for an Assistant Site Manager with immediate effect.
This established Developer has an excellent reputation for building high volume new build housing developments through the Midlands and North. Their typical developments range 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed semi-detached and detached new build homes. They work on a 23-week build program at a rate of 36 plots per site per year.
This region is run by a Construction Director and 2 Contracts Managers and there are currently 13 lives sites underway in the region.
Based in North Nottingham, the site is underway and includes 205 units including 4 and 5 bedroom detached properties and will run for 4 more years.
Reporting into the Site Manager you will assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost ensuring plots are completed to a high-standard safely. Additionally you will gain excellent relationships with Sub-contractors, Inspectors, Safety Consultants and Clients.
- Will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Will come from a Residential background and ideally have 2 to 3 years hands on Site Management experience in the new build Housing sector
- Have worked under NHBC or LABC guidelines and possess a proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of quality and health and safety
- Will have excellent organisational skills and be effective in managing time in order to meet deadlines
A basic salary up to £37, 000 + car or £300 car allowance, performance bonus and excellent career progression as the region expands
Interviews are being held with the Production Director so if this sounds of interest please send your CV to Dave Beckett at WRS. For suitable applicants we will discuss full details on the client and role.
Assistant Site Manager for new private Housing site near Worksop