£75000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, fuel card, bonus, healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
5 months ago
WRS have met with the Managing Director of this regional builder who is looking to add to his accomplished Production team in the South Midlands and requires an experienced Contracts Manger with immediate effect.
If you are working at Contract Manager level in House Building currently and looking for an opportunity to work with a Regional Developer then I want to hear from you.
Is well established, has a good number of live sites currently and a healthy pipeline of new sites set to start.
This role demands experience as a Contracts Manager in the House Build Market as the role will be busy from the start.
There are a couple of sites approaching their natural finish, one at Phase 2 and a couple more with an imminent start - meaning that this job will be busy with varied responsibilities.
You will manage 4 to 5 existing / imminent greenfield sites throughout the East Midlands with a key focus in the region between Leicester and Northampton.
- Assist the Managing Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site starts.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Support the Site Managers in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload.
- Be part of an established and growing Company
- Regional Residential new build, open market Developer
- Manage 4-5 sites in the East Midlands
- Report directly into the Managing Director
- A basic salary to £75k + car or allowance, competitive bonus, benefits and great career potential
Contracts Manager, Residential - Open Market New Build