£30000 - £35000 per annum
0044 161 926 2525
8 months ago
Joining as a Assistant Site Manager will mean you joining a group that is in the Top5 in the country in terms of numbers and turnover. Established well over 50 years and well-renowned in the North West region the company prides itself on affordable and well built open market units and regularly wins NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their work. They are pushing and continuing a drive for quality on this site and their push into this area will guarantee you work for many years to come. The chance to grow an already expanding 5* HBF team will be rewarded with an excellent salary, a great support team, general benefits including car allowance/car, health care and pension scheme and the support to win NHBC Pride in the Job Awards moving forward.
- Assistant Site Manager, Bolton area
- 5* rate HBF client with Award Winning background
- Client is looking for experienced Assistant Site Managers on new build housing sites
- February start date (going on to March)
- A strong trades background (especially joinery/carpentry) is desired
- Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with me immediately. My name is John Kirkham and I will be arranging interviews with the Construction Director and Contracts Managers for the relevant personnel. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. I am looking to present you as a candidate immediately so what are you waiting for? Get in touch now!