£34000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
0044 161 926 2525
6 months ago
The employer is one of the UK's premier house-builders and a 5* HBF builder with an enviable reputation.
Sites will be based in Lancashire.... in and around the A580 Corridor
Assistant Site Manager, reporting to the Site Manager and visiting Production Manager.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• Experience in building high quality homes, at a good pace, on time and within budget
• At least 2 years of proven experience as an Assistant Site Manager with a House Building firm
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive, a can-do attitude
• Strong management skills to oversee all trades on site
• The desire to grow with the business and to progress beyond the ASM role.
• The ideal candidate must have experience in New House Build with up-to-date certificates.
In return, you'll be brought into the business on a competitive salary, excellent bonus, great benefits and of course given all the best resources possible by this 5* builder.... you will get 100% commitment from the team.
Salary and package:
The salary available is up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
There is also a very competitive benefits package:
• Vehicle allowance
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Private healthcare package
• Share-save incentive
• 25 days annual leave (+ statutory holidays)
• Excellent career progression and training
If you have got good experience as a residential Assistant Site Manager working for housing developers and you want to join an established, easily recognisable organisation then I want to hear from you. Send your CV without delay.