£32000 - £42000 per annum
0044 161 926 2525
11 months ago
As an intermediate Quantity Surveyor, you will be based on site, providing measurements, quantities and other important information that the site and office staff will need working on the project.
This Company wants a committed and strong individual that can demonstrate continuity and longevity in previous roles.
The successful candidate will be joining a successful business unit that is quickly expanding and the right candidate will be given all available opportunities to progress in their career. Significant benefits will be gained from working with a team of highly experienced construction professionals that are already in place. In addition, the role offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
Skills & Qualifications: -
• A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying;
• New build residential working experience;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work well within a team;
• Deadline and target focused;
• Working Knowledge of NEC Contracts.
• Co-ordinating and organising your schedule against project deadlines and the requirements of the team;
• Managing the NEC Change Control Process;
• Analysing drawings and taking off quantities to insert into estimate cost templates;
• Collecting information required to specify procurement requirements;
• Taking part in project meetings, collaborating with the design team to provide the most cost-effective solutions.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive basic salary with benefits added as well as significant career development prospects.
WRS are inviting applicants with relevant New Build Housing experience to apply today.
Suitably qualified Candidates will be contacted on receipt of their application.