£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car / Fuel Card
0044 161 926 2525
4 months ago
You will ideally be an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor experienced in Civil Engineering and Utilities - well versed in measurements, quantities and other important information that the site and office staff will need when working on the project.
This role will be best suited to a QS with upwards of 4 years experience.
You will be always looking to enhance value for money whilst managing risks to ensure successful project completions.
Skills & Qualifications - Ideal candidates will possess the following;
• A BSc in Quantity Surveying
• Knowledge of Commercial Contract Law
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent numerical and budget management skills
• Strong with problem solving and report writing
• Client facing skills
• Working Knowledge of NEC Contracts
Responsibilities: - on a daily basis you can expect to be doing some or all of the following
• Building client relationships with Blue Chip clients
• Analysing commercial risks through the project cycle
• Assisting Senior Management with financial reports for live contracts
• Provide a strong degree of administrative support to the Commercial Team
• Taking part in project meetings, collaborating with the design team to provide the most cost-effective solutions and where possible offering alternative solutions.
• Offering a basic salary in the region of £40k with a company vehicle and mileage included in the package.
If this sounds like you and you're ready for the next step in your career - apply now!
Suitably qualified Candidates will be contacted on receipt of their application.