Attractive Package + Benefits
0044 161 926 2525
19 days ago
As the new Director of Product: Payments, you'll own a product domain, build and lead the Payments domain teams, work closely with other Product Directors, and the Chief Technology Officer to refine and upgrade the payment strategy. You'll collaborate closely with Engineering, Design, and other departments in order to implement payments strategy and achieve ambitious business objectives.
They are looking for someone with a proven track record of working with product engineering of third-party payment or e-commerce systems and interacting closely with external strategic partners. You'll need to be ready to apply industry-leading best practices to enhance the product and payment-processing set-up you should be up for a challenge and willing to grow in your role.
- Establish and maintain product domain ownership
- Build and lead product domain teams and ensure the professional growth of domain product owners
- Draw and execute short- and long-term strategy for the product domain, which should be proactively aligned with company priorities and general product strategy
- Ensure the continuous business output of the product domain and its teams
- Collaborate effectively and deliver a unified roadmap with Engineering, Design and Data Science
- Own key payment-related business metrics, including payment success rate, fraud rate, etc.
- Understand and stay up-to-date on worldwide payment-related technology trends and look for opportunities to integrate them.
- Have a commercial/business focus and maintain a close relationship with payment partners
- Lead vendor management
- Ensure regulatory compliance across payments
- At least 5 years of experience with online payments, e-commerce and product in a leading role
- An analytical and data-driven approach to decision-making
- You've worked with payment systems for a consumer-focused product before and have empathy with product users
- Experience in strategy development within the payments environment and a solid track record of preparing payment-related product insights and action plans
- Deep, practical knowledge of the payments field and related regulatory practices