Democratic Republic of Congo
To USD10500 net
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 month ago
THE CLIENT AND ROLE SUMMARY
WRS Mining are working with the HR Manager of a leading African Mining Operator which runs several concessions in Copper, Zinc, and Silver at various stages. Due to expansion, they are looking to appoint a French speaking HRD Manager on a FIFO basis who has extensive underground mining experience with immediate effect.
Summary of the role
The HRD Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a Human Resources Development strategy, including its supporting processes and tools, which improves the performance, autonomy and development of employees.
Key responsibilities and related tasks:
- Design and develop the mines' HRD system during Construction and Transition Phase
- Establish and maintain the HRD organisation
- Develop and implement a quality management system for HRD
- Assist with implementation of HR systems for the mine
- Evaluate and improve HRD effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage HRD budget and expenditure
- Assist with Performance appraisal process
- Will have a bachelor's degree in HR or related field and ideally a master's degree
- 8 to 10 years in Human Resources Development in the mining sector
- Fluent language capability in English and French
- Ideally have worked in Africa previously however this is not essential
- Underground mining experience
Salary and Package
A monthly salary from USD9500 to USD10500 net plus housing, flights, meals, laundry etc will be provided.
The client will be reviewing resumes in December and the first few weeks of January 2020 so send in a copy of your resume to WRS. For suitable applicants we will provide full details on the client, project and role.
Mining: HRD Manager / Human Resources Development Manager in the DRC