£55,000- £60,000 (dependant on experiance)
0044 161 926 2525
almost 2 years ago
4* House builder who operate across the UK. With an innovative design and high specification, they built over 1,500 new homes last year alone. Their aim is to become the UK leading Privately owned house builder with a 5* status. In recent years they have produced Multiple NHBC Award Winners and Multiple Seals Of Excellences. Our client has a huge emphasis on supporting and developing its staff, with courses and guidance to hand.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to oversee the full process of a new build private housing development(s). As a Site Manager you will have the knowledge and experience to take the site from inception to completion. You will be charged in ensuring exceptional quality is met and delivered to the end customer. This developer is renowned for building high specification homes on the current market. Attention to detail and high standards is of paramount importance for this role. The developments are in a sought-after location(s) so it is a brilliant opportunity to be part of these high-profile development(s).
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential)
- Experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget
- Proven experience as a Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame.
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate your team to deliver a high quality finished product.
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management L6 - Preferred
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Trade background
- CSCS card - Site Management
Our client is looking to offer up to £57,000 (dependant on experience)
There are also fantastic Benefits package to include
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 20%
- Excellent career progression and training
We look forward to hearing from you