£35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance, year-end bonus, pension etc.
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
Assistant Site Manager
Are you a hands-on, experienced Assistant Site Manager looking for a new opportunity to gain more experience? Then this is the role for you. My client is looking for an experienced and well-established Assistant Site Manager to join their expanding team on an exciting new site consisting of 80+ timber framed units in Liverpool.
My client has been building high quality affordable homes across the North West since 2002 with a combination of regeneration projects and new-build housing estates. The package for this role includes a competitive salary between £35,000 to £38,000, car allowance, year-end bonus, pension etc.
Skills and Qualifications:-
• CSCS Card;
• Subcontractor management experience;
• 5 years' Assistant Site Manager experience;
• Good communication and organisational skills;
• First aid trained.
Your responsibilities will include:-
• To comply with building policies and procedures;
• To work in conjunction with the Site Managers to ensure that working methods are performed correctly, on time, and to the exceptional standards required;
• To co-ordinate subcontractors and material deliveries;
• To contribute to improving business putting forward any ideas for improvement and training;
• To ensure that health and safety requirements are met.
APPLY NOW! Our client is shortlisting candidates to interview and is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible. My name is John Kirkham and you can contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!