£40000 - £50000 per annum
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
A major North West construction company is looking to a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. As the Project Quantity Surveyor you will be based on site providing measurements, quantities and important commercial information for site and office based teams working on the project.
My client is looking for committed and strong personnel and continuity and longevity in previous roles will be a benefit to your application. This North West team is rapidly expanding and the right candidate will be afforded the opportunity to progress in their career with a team of experienced construction professionals already in place. Excellent salary and benefits will go hand-in-hand with your experience.
Skills & Qualifications:-
• A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work well within a team;
• Deadline and target focused;
• Previous new build residential Work experience;
• Working Knowledge of NEC Contracts.
• Co-ordinating and organising your schedule against project deadlines and the requirements of the team;
• Managing the NEC Change Control Process;
• Analysing drawings and taking off quantities to insert into estimate cost templates;
• Collecting information required to specify procurement requirements;
• Taking part in project meetings, collaborating with the design team to provide the most cost-effective solutions.
If this is the role for you then please get in touch immediately as the client is looking to start the interview process ASAP. My name is John Kirkham and you can contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!