£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: company car, fuel card, Share Save Scheme, pension, 10% year-end bonus.
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
One of the UK's most successful housebuilders is looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their well-established team. The site you will be working on consists of 39 units with a mixture of houses and apartment blocks. For this role, my client is offering a negotiable salary plus benefits including a company car, fuel card, Share Save Scheme, pension, 10% year-end bonus.
My client established themselves in 1972 and now functions across 28 regions nationwide. They build around 14,500 new homes per year across the UK and have a reputation of being one of the most reputable house builders in the business and are committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service.
Skills and Qualifications:-
• First Aid;
• CSCS card;
• Previous Site Manager Experience;
• Experience of partnership arrangement.
• Maintenance of company required health and safety procedures;
• Coordination/leadership of the site team;
• Adherence to company quality standards;
• Liaise with clients, consultants, local authority etc;
• Subcontractor code of conduct.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with me immediately. My name is John Kirkham and I will be shortlisting candidates for interviews with the Contracts Manager as soon as possible. Please contact me on the usual WRS email, office number or by applying for the role here. What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!