£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Pension, Discretionary Bonus
0044 161 926 2525
about 1 year ago
WRS are currently searching for experienced and commercially strong SMSTS Site Managers to be responsible for the Joinery Packages on a number of Commercial and Residential projects - packages valued between £500k and £1.2M. These jobs are due to start in April and May 2018.
These roles require experienced Site Managers that have Joinery or Carpentry Qualifications (NVQ) or a solid trade background with demonstrable experience of working on similar jobs.
The main responsibilities are to manage and work with the client whilst overseeing the quality and performance of the Joiners on the job.
- Will have SMSTS and First Aid Certificates. PASMA will be beneficial
- Will have a Joinery background with a key focus on Quality
- Will be strong on managing QA and completing all necessary paperwork for compliance
- Will have experience of Delivery on Joinery Packages on Commercial and Residential projects.
- Enable Progress of Joinery Package
- Client Management to include Managing Delays
- Quality and Compliance
- Manage up to 20 Joiners.
Salary and Package
This role offers a Basic Salary ranging from £40k - £45k and will include a Company van as well as other associated benefits (Pension, Discretionary Bonus)
If your experience matches the requirements, send your application now. Suitable applicants will be contacted immediately.
SMSTS Site Manager: Permanent - Joinery Sub-Contractor - Manchester / North West